Mifactoris Open Shelve Nodes – Silicone Version
- Silicone is fantastic and fun material that even has its merits when it comes to sustainability/circularity.
- We drew inspiration for this from the toy “Flexistix” by Hape. We will develop a full furniture solution for children in the coming months. Stay tuned.
- You can download the mould for your own silicone version above. The video below shows how the mould looks and explains how it works.
- Silicone is quite expensive. But you can recycle it yourself using this design! Suggestions where to source it effectively?
- To achieve a similar flexibility effect we plan to experiment 3d printing shelve nodes using flexible filament.
More open shelve nodes
What is this? How to use it? What else is there? → Open Shelve Nodes Overview
Buy, sell or support?
Want to buy or sell shelve nodes, or support us? → Click here.
Plug in – Join the development