Mifactoris Open Shelve Nodes – 3d printing version (CAD files)
STL & FCStd
- All designs are made for 16mm diameter rods but you can scale them in your slicer to adjust to the rods you plan to use.
- We haven’t tried it yet but want to: If you print the nodes with a flexible material, do you achieve the same effect as the silicone version?
- All files were created in FreeCAD. The editable files are included in the download.
- The 3d printed shelve nodes work very well, just saying.
- There are a lot more versions possible. If you made your own let us know.
More open shelve nodes
What is this? How to use it? What else is there? → Open Shelve Nodes Overview
Buy, sell or support?
Want to buy or sell shelve nodes, or support us? → Click here.
Plug in – Join the development