Mifactoris open shelve nodes – 3d printing (CAD)
For introduction, use cases of and other versions of the open shelve nodes see → parent post.
STL & FCStd
- All designs are made for 16mm diameter rods but you can scale them in your slicer to adjust to the rods you plan to use.
- We haven’t tried it yet but we want to. If you print the nodes with a flexible material, do you achieve the same effect as the silicone version?
- All files were created in FreeCAD. The editable files are included in the download.
- The 3d printed shelve nodes work very well.
- There are a lot more versions possible. If you made your own let us know.
More open shelve nodes
What is this? How to use it? What else is there? → Open Shelve Nodes Overview
Plug in – Join the development